Google Analytics Essential Training
Google Analytics is the industry standard for web analytics. This powerful tool provides the means to track, analyze, and report on site visits, marketing goals, and ad revenue generated from your site. This course explains how to use Google Analytics to better understand who your digital customers are, how they found your website, and how they engage with your site once they get there. This course covers the platform's out-of-the-box functionality, from account creation to reporting fundamentals.
- Setting up an account
- Installing the Google Analytics tracking tag
- Working with essential reports
- Using annotations in analytics reports
- Graphing data over time
- Cleaning up data with inline filters
- Creating and applying persistent segments in reports
- Determining the location, demographics, and interests of your users
- Using acquisition reports to determine where your users are coming from
- Working with behavior reports
- Visualizing funnels with Goal Flow
- Setting up goals
HOW TO LOG INTO LYNDA.COM
- Navigate to https://www.lynda.com/ and enter ucmerced.edu in the field.
- If you aren't logged into CAS, you will be prompted to sign in.
INTRODUCTION TO THE UI AND REPORTS