DRUPAL 7 ESSENTIAL TRAINING
Drupal 7 Essential Training shows how to get the most out of Drupal, the content management system (CMS) that powers over a quarter million web sites. The course demonstrates how to download and install Drupal, add content and graphics to a site, change layout and design elements, control visitor interactions, and expand the site's capabilities beyond what's available in Drupal core. Discussion of established best practices in each step to ensure that a site remains streamlined, secure, and up-to-date.
- Understanding nodes
- Creating basic content
- Creating new content types
- Managing users, roles, and permissions
- Creating and modifying block regions
- Adding menus
HOW TO LOG INTO LYNDA.COM
- Navigate to https://www.lynda.com/ and enter ucmerced.edu in the field.
- If you aren't logged into CAS, you will be prompted to sign in.
UNDERSTANDING HOW DRUPAL WORKS
Understanding key terms in Drupal
BUILDING A DRUPAL SITE
CHANGING A SITE'S INTERFACE
Understanding Drupal page layout
Taking advantage of block regions