- Highlight the text you want to link
- In the wysiwyg editor click the icon that looks like a chain
- Add the desired link within the url, and click ok
Using the Target Attribute
The Target attribute tells the link how it should behave when a user clicks on it.
- Click the hyperlink icon
- Click the Target Tab next to target info
- You will see a dropdown with a few different selections for the target. The most commonly used are:
- Note set: default setting, will direct them to the links destination using the current browser tab
- Popup Window: Will cause the link to open a popup window. Note: some users have popups disabled on their browsers. Use this option with caution
- New window(_blank): Link opens a new tab for the user.