The Brand Standards Must be Followed
- Print materials and logos developed for UC Merced departments and schools must be sent to Public Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) for review to ensure consistency with UC Merced brand strategy and brand elements.
- Anything that carries the name of the university and uses the logo must be high quality with a competent graphic design, correct grammar and accurate spelling.
- The university’s logo and associated graphic trademarks or symbols must be utilized as stipulated in this guide on official documents, publications, presentations etc. The logo and seal may not be used on personal documents, projects, letters, resumes, etc.
- The university’s official logo and seal may not be altered in any way that distorts, curves, bends or otherwise changes their presentation.
- Departments and schools are required to use the logo format presented in this guide.